Excelsior 3000 Pillow Top Mattress Overview
- Generous layers of fillings
- Strong coil spring system
- Ideal for side sleepers who need pressure relief
- Suitable for back and front sleepers who enjoy a softer level of comfort
- 5cm reflex foam
- 2.5cm memory foam
- Depth: 30cm
|Comfort:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Appearance/Style:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Support:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Quality of Materials:||(5.0 / 5)|
|Value for money:||(5.0 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.7 / 5)|
Enjoy a good night’s sleep with this Excelsior pillow top mattress that is ideal for side-sleepers who need pressure relief.
Excelsior Pillow Top 3000 Mattress Review
- Nice, firm and high
- Fantastic price for the excellent quality you get
- The mattress is very comfy mattress
- It moulds to your body contour is very comfortable
- Very thick mattress, more firm than medium firm
- It is a bit heavy but very firm comfortable mattress
Conclusion: Amazing price and very comfortable, really good value for a good quality mattress. The only thing I would say is when tucking in the sheets, Excelsior pillow top mattress is a bit heavy to lift. But overall would definitely recommend this lovely mattress.
Pillow Top Mattress Reviews
Pillow top mattresses can be extremely comfortable. You have a few extra layers to nestle into and they usually have really nice quilted covers. They might not be cheap, but they tend to be durable and supportive beds for people that are willing to make an investment. We’ve made sure to include both plush and firm pillow top mattresses so you have plenty to choose from.
If you’re looking for the best pillow top mattress, this is the list for you.
Read here: Pillow top mattress reviews